Choose the small Elle Cup if you:
- Currently use sanitary pads
- Have not given birth vaginally
- Have a light to regular flow
- Use mini or regular tampons
- Have never used a tampon
- Are a teenager or young adult
Choose the regular Elle Cup if you:
- Currently use tampons
- Have given birth vaginally
- Have a regular to heavy flow
- Use regular or jumbo tampons
- Have used a cup before
- Menstrual Cup South Africa
- Made of 100% medical grade silicone which means complete bio-compatibility.
- Approved by the FDA, ISO 9001 standards and SGS accredited.
- Completely hypo-allergenic as ElleCup naturally has antibacterial properties.
- Provides leak free protection for up to 12 hours.
- Has no association with Toxic Shock Syndrome.
- Completely reusable which means environmental and cost saving benefits.
- Maintains optimal pH levels within the vaginal canal.
- Easy and safe to use.
- Transforms into a powerful apparatus to treat bacterial vaginosis and thrush when used in combination with our disinfectant spray.
Each ElleCup dual pack includes:
- 2 x medical grade silicone menstrual cups (1 small and 1 regular)
- 1 x disinfectant spray (acts as disease prevention and infection barrier)
- 2 x sterile storage container
- 1 x instruction leaflet
Height/Length (with stem): 84mm
Height/Length (without stem): 58mm
Height/Length (with stem): 85mm
Height/Length (without stem): 59mm