- Bio-compatible (Made of 100% medical grade silicone)
- FDA approved, ISO 9001
- Hypoallergenic and chemical free
- Provides Leak-free protection for up to 12 hours
- No risk of TSS (Toxic Shock Syndrome)
- Reusable menstrual cup for 10 – 15 years
- Optimal pH levels remain intact within the body
- Environmentally friendly
- Absorbs menstrual fluid
- Risk of contracting Toxic Shock Syndrome, which can be a life threatening disease.
- Between 20-25 tampons used during a menstrual cycle
- Reoccuring cost of up to R9,500 over 15 years
- Elle Cup is a 10-15 years reusable menstrual cup
- Elle Cup is a proudly South African brand
- Collects menstrual fluid
- Worn like a tampon
- Gentle on your body, clean, comfortable, and highly reliable!
- Hypoallergenic which means there is NO risk of Toxic Shock Syndrome
- Once off cost for the next 15 years
- Easy to clean & disinfect in either boiling water or with Elle Disinfectant Spray
- Creates a secure seal for up to 12 hours leak free protection
- Comes with sterile storage container and anti-bacterial disinfectant spray
How to Fold
How to insert
With the pull-tab facing down toward the floor, hold your ElleCup in front of you with both hands as illustrated. Press both thumbs into the cup, just below the upper ridge, so that you flatten the sides of the cup together
squatting, sitting over the toilet or standing with one leg raised (for
example, on a stool or closed toilet seat).
this should not interfere with insertion.
How to remove
Note that the 2 small holes below ElleCup’s top rim should also be kept clean. If clogged, submerge ElleCup in water and squeeze water out through the holes.